We are producing automotive parts for the leading manufacturers in the automotive sector led by Toyotaread more
Sango aims at embracing the future as a global automotive parts manufacturer. Our sole aim has been production since the first day of our establishment.read more
Sango Way is the set of principles explaining how an employee of the Sango Group would share the common values and act accordingly with a view to reflecting the company’s main principles on the actions of the company. If any indecision appears about the work at hand, it shall be checked asking the question “is that the Sango Way”.
|Contributing to the society
|I-Contributing to customer, supplier, local community and shareholders
* as the Sango employees, we shall act as a company and community that inspire mutual trust with the customers, colleagues, stakeholders and the other related parties. This will ensure the well-being of the company and satisfaction of the employees.
* respecting the environment in production along with maintaining the immediate environment”
|Mutual trust and mutual responsibility
I - Philosophy of variety
II - Agreement of the words with actions, implementing the statement
* With an open-global point of view, respecting the different cultures-nations and individual variety.
* to perform the duties with free will and all possible effort, to conclude the work and assume responsibility for the results.
|I - Sensitive and careful approach
|* Approaching fairly to all issues and with equality and honesty to the individuals. Trying to approach the people sensitively and with care.
I - Formation of the subordinates
II - Leadership
* setting clear and high targets and developing personnel for achieving those targets through training.
* The superior should strive to train and develop the subordinates. In this process, the superior and the subordinates should learn the processes from their predecessors and teach to their successors, thus exchanging information mutually.
* The manager provides opportunities to the subordinates for development and sense of achievement. Moreover, he evaluates the performance of the subordinates correctly and must have a powerful enough character to assume the responsibility for their actions.
|Reflecting the full power of the team.
I - Respecting the humanity as an individual
II - Team work
* Respecting the human qualities as an individual shall raise the full power of the team to the highest level. Becoming a company, where happiness is experienced from working together like a family, is targeted.
* Understanding the reciprocal duties within the team, thus acting with responsibility to form a strong team.
* The creative, innovative and relentless activities based on research curiosity and problem solving desire creates team work.
|Struggling to achieve the dreams
I - Developing original products
II - Developing the spirit of independence, self-respect and sense of pride.
- The main mission is creating added value based on high quality and original product development and surpassing ourselves for achieving our dreams with determination, pride, creativity and courage.
* Developing the awareness of being responsible about something, being able to take care of the self and having the sense that one should do what it has to do.
I - Vision and foresight
II - Realistic approach
* Grasping the real tendency with a long-term vision without being shaken by the current situation
* Keeping long-term success in mind at all times, planning realistic intervention plans, generating flexible scenarios and further developing them.
|Correct decisions and prudent actions
I - Preparedness against risks
II - Direction of emphasize and general optimization
* In the cases, when the present or future conditions are obscure, understanding the methods for preventing the risks and decided about them with awareness.
* Regarding with a wide angle of view and placing high priority in general optimization.
|Follow-up of innovations about production
I - Continuous development
II - Creative innovativeness and comparison
- Setting higher targets and applying continuous improvement (Kaizen)
* Targeting progress with creative ideas without being bound by comparisons or taboos and without giving up in desperation.
* To be always creative and innovative. To be aware of the real capacity while making comparisons inside and outside the company
|To ensure full efficiency
I - Eliminating Muda (waste), mura (disorder) and muri (overload)
II - Just in time
* To Eliminate Muda (waste), mura (disorder) and muri (overload)”
* Using the old materials wisely and avoiding the purchase of unnecessary materials and making defective parts.
* To establish a stopping system against anomalies with a view to finding out the problems
* For all the processes, the next process is considered as client and the required product is manufactured at the right time, right place and in the right quantity.
* Meeting the customers’ demand fully.
|Complete organizational learning
I - Information sharing, standardization, Yokoten (spreading the improvements to the aides and all applicable areas.
II - Deriving lessons from the mistakes
* To develop the Genchi-genbutsu approach, in which the differences can be categorized, through the active use of the visual check etc. techniques.
* Encouraging standardization, spreading throughout the company (Yokoten) and embed in the organization
* To struggle continuously without fearing failure and develop the abilities through brain storming
I - Checking the truth
II - Understanding the issues and searching for the root causes
- In order to gain a deeper comprehension, we need to see the realities at the event location with a “Genchi genbutsu” spirit.
* Even if the powers may be transferred to the others, acting on the problems that need to be solved by us and collecting the qualitative and quantitative information completely
Conducting deep analysis for the problems (separating the problem and the present situation) to determine the problem and analyze the root causes (5 causes analysis)
I - Making the targets common
II - Placing importance in the process
* Trying to form a consensus by collecting the different ideas of different individuals and partners related to the applicable issues.
* In order to make the targets common, concretizing the targets set and defining the problem are important (separating the target and the present situation)
* Being conciliatory during the target achievement process and placing importance in the process.
|The application principle is progressing towards success.
I - before departure - fast
II - Solving the programs with persistence and without giving up
* If environmental changes are faced, first a trial is made (temporary action). Before declaring the issue “impossible”, action is taken and applied before criticizing.
* When a decision is made, all the employees focus collectively on the issue at hand adhering to the completion deadline and within a short time.
* The progress status is checked using the PDCA etc. methods for achieving the target. Effort is spent relentlessly for solving the problem without letting up until obtaining results